Tuesday 17 May 2011

Kubooz

Kubooz is a kind of bread which we find in Middle East countries. Like the way we have Chappati or Roti in India similarly they have Kubooz over there. It resembles with Roomali Roti. I have eaten lots of Kubooz in Dubai. At first I thought that I wouldnt get any chappati sort of thing in Dubai but later on I found that with this bread. I liked it. Its like normal Indian bread so we can eat Kubooz with any curries like the way we eat rotis over here. Shawarma is very popular dish in Dubai. Its basically a lebanese dish. Chicken or mutton which are used in the preparation of Shawarma are tightly kept in kubooz and mind it they are quite tasty. I must recommend everyone to have kubooz with curries once they visit Dubai and I bet they will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment